Looking to Grow Professionally in a Group Practice?
If you’re a seasoned registered therapist interested in being part of our dynamic team of clinicians feel free to submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a modern yet down-to-earth clinic with a warm group of collaborative, multi-disciplinary clinicians, offering individual, couple, child, and family therapy. Our busy clinic serves a broad range of clients. Experience with couples and teens/children is considered an asset.
We offer competitive compensation, flexible hours. We are a mostly paperless practice with excellent management software. Solid administrative support in a beautifully and newly renovated clinic space. Currently providing services virtually.
We have a fantastic team in a supportive atmosphere with a regular case consultation. We offer virtual training for professional development and a monthly clinical book club because we love to learn! Our team motto is: growth is good!
What You Bring
- Registration with The CPO, CRPO, or OCSWSSW
- Competency in working with adults on an individual basis, and with either couples, families, or children.
- Hours: minimum 3 days (including some evenings or weekend hours) per week
- Commitment to evidence-based practices (CBT, EFT, DBT, EMDR is an asset)
- Training and experience in different therapeutic approaches
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently with good time management and organizational skills: Highly motivated to build a full caseload.
Part-time hours: 15-30 per week
Job Types: Contract
COVID-19 considerations: This is a virtual position.
Contract length: 12 months to ongoing